- Korean kimchi 300g
- Fried tofu 300g
- ½ teaspoon Korean red pepper powder coarse
- ½ teaspoon Korean red pepper powder fine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Sprinkle of msg and salt
- Bean sprout and sesame seeds for garnish
- Peanut oil
- Cut the kimchi into strips.
- Cut fried tofu into small triangle pieces.
- Stir fry the Korean kimchi in a frying pan or a wok slightly with peanut oil.
- Add soy sauce, fried tofu, and some water and bring to boil, then cook with medium heat until reduced to a thick sauce.
- Add red pepper powder coarse and fine, salt, msg, and sugar to stir fry in medium to low heat until well mixed.
- Plate, then top it with blanched bean sprout and white sesame seed and serve.