- 100g Shrimp without shell
- 2x Spring onion
- 1x Egg
- 3 bowels cold rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbls soy sauce
- 1 tbls oyster sauce
- 1 tea spoon seasoning stock powder (chicken / bonito fish / vegetable)
- Salt and black pepper ground for seasoning.
- Laoganma chili sauce (optional)
- Wash and cut the spring onions and garlic into fine pieces.
- Clean and remove the shell of the shrimp.
- On a frying pan or wok, heat the oil slightly and break the egg into the oil, and mix quickly with chopsticks. Cook until the eggs are solid.
- Add the garlic and the shrimps and stir fry until shrimps turn red.
- Add the cold rice and mix well until no clumps and the rice grains are separated.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, black pepper, seasoning stock powderand spring onion and stir fry until the spring onion turn green.
- Service as it is or with Laoganma chili sauce for extra kick of spicy flavour.