- 400g grilled chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage, roughly chopped
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup toasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup salad dressing
In a large bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar and ginger. Whisk until the sugar dissolves, then set the dressing aside.
Into the bowl, add the Chinese cabbage, romaine lettuce, red cabbage, carrots. Toss the salad with the rice vinegar dressing.