- 1/4 cups peas
- 1/4 cups sweet corns
- Half a carrots diced
- 1x Egg
- 3 bowels cold rice
- 1 tbls soy sauce
- 1 tbls shiitake mushroom sauce (other names are vegan oyster sauce / stir fry sauce)
- 1 tea spoon vegetable extract seasoning stock powder
- Salt and black pepper ground for seasoning.
- chili sauce (optional)
- Wash and prepare the vegetables. Dice the carrots into small cubes.
- On a frying pan or wok, heat the oil slightly and break the egg into the oil, and mix quickly with chopsticks. Cook until the eggs are solid.
- Add the carrots, peas and sweet corns and cook until carrots soften.
- Add the cold rice and mix well until no clumps and the rice grains are separated.
- Add soy sauce, shiitake mushroom sauce, salt, pepper, seasoning stock powder and stir fry until well mixed.
- Service as it is or with chili sauce for extra kick of spicy flavour.