Ingredients per serving
- 10g Kelp strips
- ½ Firm tofu (soy beancurd) cut into slices
- Few Mung bean sprout
- 1 bundle Mung bean glass noodle
- 2 tbsp Shiitake mushroom sauce
- 1 teaspoon black vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sprinkle of white pepper ground
- Sprinkle of chili ground
- Blanch the kelp strip, firm tofu slices, bean sprout, and mung bean glass noodles in boiled water separately, and leave dry for later use.
- Mix the sauces and seasoning well together and mixed well with all the blanched ingredients.
- It can be served warm or cold as a salad in summer.