Ingredients: 2 servings
- 1 cup ground pork
- ⅓ cup diced red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup diced green bell pepper
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, stir in the ground pork, stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until changed colour, remove from pan and set aside (leave oil in the pan).
- Sauté garlic until fragrant, then stir in green, red pepper, onion and chilli oil, stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pork back into the pan, and toss in the basil leaves.
- Season with fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar, turn to medium-high heat and stir fry for a minute.
- Drizzle with lime juice and serve over rice.